Wednesday 27 January 2010

There can be only one.

Man Widdicombe is where I found this little toy. He found it at Constantly Furious so it's been going around and I thought well, give it a go, you know?


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
1
or fewer people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

So there might, or might not, be one of me in America. I'm a quantum blogger over there. There are only 360 with the last name Iron (perhaps they're all as ugly as me) and less than 1500 with the first name Leg. If there's anyone with that first name, you have my sympathies. And my name. Don't drop it.

It only applies to America. When the NWO take over it'll apply to the whole planet. You'll even be able to see how many people have the same DNA as you, what they were convicted of, and when the police are coming for you.

Five minutes after you enter the search query, most likely.

6 comments:

Stewart Cowan said...

* There are 33,931 people in the U.S. with the first name Stewart.
* Statistically the 1003rd most popular first name.
* More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Stewart are male.

So far, so good...

# There are 36,868 people in the U.S. with the last name Cowan.
# Statistically the 985th most popular last name.

That's a surprise.

And yet... my whole name is not much more common than Leg-iron's:

"There are 4 people in the U.S. named Stewart Cowan."

Interesting...

Stewart Cowan said...

I thought of a name there wouldn't be anyone called. I chose "Harvey Patel".

There's 60 of them!

Stewart Cowan said...

"There is 1 person in the U.S. named Barack Obama."

John Pickworth said...

There's an official British version at:

www.nationaltrustnames.org.uk/

Not quite the same thing (although one used to exist somewhere) but still jolly useful.

PT Barnum said...

I am mildly surprised that there are one or fewer people in the US with my name. Have these people no sense of their own heritage?

Leg-iron said...

Devil's Kitchen has a low score too. There are only three in the US with his real name.

I wonder what their most popular name is? Bubba? John-boy?

opinions powered by SendLove.to