Sunday 3 January 2010

Blogroll - a work in progress.

I continue to add blogs to the sidebar and have so far done nothing about categorising them. It won't happen this month because at some point I'll have to fill in an online tax return and I can't put it off forever, even though it's utterly wasted money. The additions are random because I channel-flip on blogs like a chav with a sky remote and once in a while realise that a regular read isn't in my list.

If you're not in there, let me know.

8 comments:

Amusing Bunni said...

Hi Leg-Iron: I'm a pretty recent new follower. We have lots of the same friend/followers and they rec. you and I like your blog alot. I have you on my blog roll. So if you wish to blogroll me too, that would be great. Happy New Year from Chicago and I hope you have a great one. Keep up the fight in 2010.
Bunni

Anonymous said...

Hi, any chance of blogrolling
http://ukwebspider.blogspot.com/ I have you on my blogroll links and enjoy your site. Regards Dave

Leg-iron said...

Both added. I'll really need to sort out some categories soon!

Anonymous said...

Followed you from LJ (I'm still there) and certainly wouldn't say no to some prospective new traffic if you'd be willing to link to me?

http://xxxrated.livejournal.com

Leg-iron said...

XXX - you're in!

Stewart Cowan said...

Some people link to me; some don't. Some people think I write nonsense; some don't.

What can I say? It's up to you.

Real Street

Leg-iron said...

You can say that about every blog, Stewart.

Duly added.

Stewart Cowan said...

I guess so, LI. Thank you.

opinions powered by SendLove.to