Friday 12 March 2010

Breaking Nanny's granite heart.

Nanny doesn't want me to drink, eat salt, smoke, wander around in the dark while not in full command of my faculties, discuss things that might upset me, think thoughts and speak words that will raise my blood pressure, sit in enclosed rooms where others are smoking, and many, many other things.

So I'm off out to do as many of them as I can, all together. It's Smoky-Drinky night and my contribution this evening will be Glenmorangie 10-year-old.

I met the father of the stolen child recently. He is in his early twenties but looks far older now. He says the SS might allow the child home in a few weeks. I'll hear more tonight.

Back later, typing ability permitting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're enjoying smoky drinkies

Have you seen this?


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1257414/New-York-restaurants-face-salt-ban-new-health--causing-chefs-blood-pressure-soar.html

Jay

Pingu in Portugal said...

My condolences to the poor man. No man should have to suffer such.

opinions powered by SendLove.to