Tuesday 28 September 2010

Oh, right...

One thing I noticed on Amusing Bunni's blog, and others, was 'Rule 5', which involved pictures of attractive women for no reason other than 'Rule 5'.

Finally, I know what it means. Via the Mind-Numbed Robot, Rule 5 is to be found in the list of rules here.

And so, in compliance with the rules...

(Picture seduced from its hiding place here)


You know, I'm not sure I have the hang of this just yet. Should I set my sights a tad higher, do you think? Or should I stay realistic in my expectations? If I did that you'd get Bella Emberg pictures.

And I'd get depressed.


Hattie Jacques.... phwoar!

5 comments:

Gendeau said...

That's an old picture of Sarah Jessica Parker.

As the great, and missed, Frankie Boyle said, "She's either a very ugly woman, or a magical sea horse"

(or something like that)

microdave said...

"Should I set my sights a tad higher, do you think?" - Definitely!

Shania Twain on mindnumbedrobot's site is well fit (as da yooof would say these days).

I can dream, can't I??

sixtypoundsaweekcleaner said...

Ahem.

Wot about us girlies? Aren't we allowed a glimpse of some bright boys pecks?

wv: brons

Well, there ya go.

robot said...

Heh, thanks much for the mighty linkage! Frau Blucher is um, shall we say, "anti" Rule 5 to some of us. Although I did hear once that Cloris Leachman used to be a beauty queen.
Wait. Ok, here you go...
http://www.stylelist.com/2010/09/21/cloris-leachman-style-evolution/

Nice place you've got here. Thanks again for the link!
Oh, FYI
If you want to be included in T.O.M.'s Sunday Rule 5 roundup, I believe it is customary to link to the Rule 5 rules in the post and to email Smitty the link.
~Cheers!

Leg-iron said...

Frau Blucher - all woman and part man too.

And she frightens the horses. What more could anyone ask?

opinions powered by SendLove.to