Wednesday 15 September 2010

Holiday snaps.

Photos should embiggen if clicked on.



The early morning gives some interesting contrast effects. If this was in the Daily Mail, the 'photoshop' accusations would have appeared by now. I don't have photoshop. This is really what it looked like. Spot the bird.


The local totty. Just look at these provocative little minxes wearing almost nothing and parading around as if they were actually interested in grass. Well, make the most of it before they have to wear burkas.

That was the only downside. Those were, in truth, the only females around.

Well, can't have everything.

3 comments:

Antipholus Papps said...

make the most of it before they have to wear burkas

I salute you Sir! Ding dong!

JuliaM said...

"Spot the bird."

I spotted it. Eagle, or buzzard?

Leg-iron said...

JuliaM - Eagle, I think, although I didn't get a close look. I was just happy to see something that size flying in the general direction of 'away'.

opinions powered by SendLove.to